c h a l l e n g e m e
I want to rip your throat out
F O U N D A T I O N S T O N E S
— ≺ ✱ ≻ —
//throws swords at you and cries
"— How childish.
Your rage, it is pitiful at times, as you have little understanding of true loss.
But perhaps soon you will understand our suffering Kurosaki Ichigo.”
"Nothing that concerns you. Yhwach."
"— Then why confront me with your gaze, you stare at me, as if there is something you wish to reveal to me."
unchainably said: Covers throne in party streamers—
To many colours,
so tasteless and bright.
Gets the servants to clean them… LEAVES.
- "Go ahead. Shoot me. Be a man."
- "It looks like you’re out of ideas."
- "How can you read this? There’s no pictures."
- "Come now, I’m being more than generous."
- “I warn you, child… if I lose my temper, you lose your head! Understand?”
- "If you’re not with us you’re against us."
- “We wouldn’t want to miss old Daddy’s celebration, now, would we?”
- "Game. Set. Match."
- "These people are traitors and must be made examples of."
- "Come on out and fight!"
- "I’m surrounded by idiots."
- "So much for true love!"
- "Thank you for detaining my victim."
- "Hiding, are we?"
- "A lesson needs to be learned here."
- "You can’t get something for nothing, you know."
- "Did you hear that, my pet?"
- "They weren’t kidding when they called me, well, a witch."
- "How marvelous! How marvelous!"
- “If I can teach a parrot to sing “God Save the Queen,” I can certainly teach this savage a thing or two.”
- "Did you forget who you’re talking to?"
- "I think this one would be better off stuffed."
- "We haven’t discussed the subject of payment."
- "Whoa. Is my hair out?"
- "Life’s not fair, is it?"
- "Just name your price, dear."
- "Insolent… coward!"
- "No matter how fast you run, no matter where you hide, I will catch you."
"Your Majesty…" He squeezed his eyes shut tight and lowered his head to the floor, his forehead touching the cool tiled floor. "Please forgive me!!!! I…I was way out of line!!!!"
"—Get up Bazz B,
I did not tell you to wipe the floor with your body” A mistake could be forgiven but punished, however, a running tongue was another matter…